82nd Airborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

82nd Airborne

Day of Defeat Source: Realism unit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Impressive

Go down 
+3
Admin
C. Lu
DuckMan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DuckMan

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Impressive    Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 am

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Capt. Lewis for the promotion, and for those who supported his decision. I will continue to do my best to lead by example. I make this promise to the unit: I will not ask anything of anyone that I would not expect of myself.

This is the first Realism unit I've been attached to, and I see some really great potential with the members and recruits. I think with some continued gaming time, and a bit of discipline training, this could be one of the finest out there. This is a young group of fantastic shooters. If we can harness that ability into a cohesive unit, we could really shine. I'd like for this unit to be proud to wear the AB patch, and respect what it stands for.

I thought we did exeptionally well in the scrimage against the 101st. I think it was good for me to see how a well disciplined unit performs under fire. Those guys were more established, and more experienced, but give me the 82nd in a street brawl. Our shooters are just as good as theirs. Our leaders are just as strong.

Our youth is our finest strength, but it is also our biggest weakness. You young guys bring impressive talent to the unit. I'm amazed at how quick some of you are with a rifle.

I was impressed with how the 101st carried themselves. I would hope that the 82nd would get to the point where we impress others. Be mindful of the patches you wear. Be gracious and respectful in the pub server. I'd like to see the same respect and skill we showed in the scrim, given during public server time, so those who come in, notice us, and want to join.

This game is fun, and you guys make me laugh. It's a lot more fun winning scrims. It's gonna take effort on every member's part to get to that point. Let's continue to train, learn our player's strengths, and follow our leaders. First and foremost, let's be patient and respectful of each other. Let's respect the leadership, and chain of command. Let's focus during training, and strive to make the unit better. When it's time to throw down....let's kick ass.

M/Sgt. A. Duck [82nd AB]
Back to top Go down

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Impressive   Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 am

HOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
-Numb thats Marines...I think. LAWL
opps oh well it still applies neatly

==(T/Sgt. Dragoon of the 82nd AirBorne Battalion)==

Last edited by Dragoon on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C. Lu

C. Lu

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducks beutiful speach   Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 am

OMG man that was wonderfull man D; iam about to cry Sad That touched everyone out there Duck Very Happy That speach was so emotional and strong to this unit. I am glad that you have been promoted to M/sgt we couldnt have a more better Master Sgt then you Duckman Very Happy

-Sgt. C. Lu

Asian Pride Bois

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 am

I would like to say your welcome, and I Gree with you we got a good unit and we will become one of the best don't give up hope

-CO D. Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://82ndaa.4umer.com
Mike Dixon

Mike Dixon

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impressive    Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am

Duck...You are truly a good M/Sgt. I don't care how many ranks you skipped you deserve it for leadership, maturity, honor, and much more. When you lead for the scrimmages you did very good, so once again congratulations and I hope to see you lead on sir! 82nd Jump: How high? How far: all the way!

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakewebsite.sex
Eichel

Eichel

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impressive    Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:38 am

That was real Bro
Back to top Go down
Eichel

Eichel

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impressive    Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:38 am

That was real Bro
Back to top Go down
Nikolai

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impressive    Impressive  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 pm

U deserved the Promotion. yea we have some very good Riflemen.
we do have some good members, and good teamwork.
Im sorry about leaving u guys the 13th August.
But hope u still do good.
I will be online in some weekends and holidays.
But not often.
sorry about my english hope you Understand it.
Thanks for your time.

Cpl. P. Nikolai [82nd AB]
Back to top Go down
commissar lopez

commissar lopez

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impressive    Impressive  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:41 am

DUCK i am very much glad you are now 2nd LT i very much look forward to leading with you and I know and agree with you that this unit... these men are very much capable of great things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Impressive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impressive    Impressive  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impressive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd Airborne :: The Barracks :: General Discussion-
Jump to: