82nd Airborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

82nd Airborne

Day of Defeat Source: Realism unit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pride and Joy

Go down 
+3
DuckMan
Admin
1st Sgt. E. Alderman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

My fellow 82nd AB Division Members, I am sorry, I don't know what is happening to me, but for some reason I have no pride for the unit, I guess it left after Nikolai left, he was my friend and I stayed with the unit because he wanted his comrade, instead I have lost mine....... it never really hit me until he left the unit, but I am actually deeply wounded at his dismissal, I cant function as a leader, and I don't deserve to be apart of the 82nd AB. I miss my Old name my freedom, but with this unit I have neither, my pride is in my old name, at the meeting today, when the S/Sgt brought up the 8th ID and the 1st SAS it reminded me of my old self and I longed for it. I don't know what to do, but I might retire as a Sgt and go to my old self again, this isn't final so idk if I will stay or not. but its likely I wont.

Your Brother in Arms

Stargazer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Wow   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:48 am

All I got to say is wow. You Leaving a unit with 50 members that is getting bigger. you are letting your unit down your friends your family what kind of pride and joy is that may I ask? Just keep that in mind i see no pride in quiting. But w.we man
Back to top Go down
https://82ndaa.4umer.com
DuckMan

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 am

You would let down a lot of people, Alderman, me included. I rely on strong leadership as squad leaders, and you are exactly where you need to be. You have strong leadership skills, and the younger, newer recruits need you. The Command Staff needs you. This is quickly becoming a very strong unit, and you have been instrumental in making it that way. You are a squad leader. Take pride in that! This unit will survive without you, yes...but it won't be as strong. This unit needs capable people at Sgt. An example of what our Sgts need to be. We need your experience ON THE FIELD. Strong leaders are forged there. You have the respect of the Pvts and Recs. You have the respect of the Command Staff. Don't give up before you come into your own. As this point, the unit is still young. Six months from now, when we are larger, you will likely be one of the command staff of one of the battalions.

I'm not going to beg you. You feel the way you feel. Nobody can argue with that. But this unit needs a counselor, a strong Sgt., and example of leadership on the battlefield, and damn dude...you are my bud. It would make me sad. Stay. Grow. And help the 82nd be the unit I imagine.

2nd Lt. Duck
Back to top Go down
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 am

I said I don't know, I need I never said I was leaving, I said I might but To do so would mean betraying my unit, I had all night to think about it, If you are disappointed in me for wanting my pride then fine, be disappointed but as of now.

I Am Sgt. E. Alderman of the 82nd AB Division
Back to top Go down
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 am

I'm Staying, 82nd Lead the way- All the way- everyday Hooa!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Holt

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 pm

YAY ALDERMAN IS STAYING! If you left, this unit wouldn't be the same.

From, Pvt. I. Holt of 82nd Airborne Divison
Back to top Go down
C. Lu

C. Lu

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Yes! alderman your staying! Very Happy as holt said without you in the unit it wouldnt be the same. Very Happy

Glad your staying man! Very Happy

-C. Lu

Back to top Go down
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Guys I just wanted you to know I made sweet Love to my Girl-Friend tonight, and i have so much pride in that lolz, love you guys
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Good   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:21 am

Well i am happy you staryed, and happy you and your girl is doing good. I need to talk to oyu asap about some things. Yes i am now a Maj with 65 members. Can you believe it? So i need to talk to you Alderman asap. Thank you.

CO. Maj D. Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://82ndaa.4umer.com
DuckMan

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 am

Glad you came to your senses.
Capt. A. Duck [82nd AB]
Back to top Go down
Nikolai

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:39 am

Good U stayed Alderman, u will allways be my comrade ;D
Back to top Go down
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 am

women suck!!!!!, I just found out she fucked someone else I fucking hate that man, every relationship it always happens. wtf
Back to top Go down
Pilon 82nd

Pilon 82nd

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 pm

YES HES BACK LETS PLAY DROP ZONE OR STRAD WHEN I COME PLAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Joy   Pride and Joy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride and Joy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd Airborne :: Command Post :: Commanding Officer Lewis' Desk-
Jump to: