82nd Airborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

82nd Airborne

Day of Defeat Source: Realism unit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect is Key!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kentai
Chief Warrant Officer
Kentai

Respect is Key! Empty
PostSubject: Respect is Key!   Respect is Key! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 am

A courteous amount of respect should always be given no matter what! All lower ranks are to follow orders of higher ranks. All higher ranks still

need to respect lower ranks.
All pubbers shall be given the same level of respect. If there are any grievers, contact someone with admin to

handle the problem. Do not accuse others of hacking whatsoever. If you have a problem with someone you think is hacking, record a video and

contact the Chief Warrant Officer in his private message box with the video and problem described.

Any infractions of respect should be reported to the Chief Warrant Officers by utilizing the private message box. Disrespect will be handled strictly!

DuckMan wrote:
I would like to see a SERIOUS drop in the ammount of profanity used in voice chat as well as in team and open chat. I can handle the occasional drop of an F-bomb, or whatever....but it really would mean a lot to me to have this unit behave more like men.

The ability to use a cuss word does not define a man....the ability to use them, and the choice NOT TO....defines a man.

I especially don't like to see anyone cuss out a fellow unit member. It's childish, and really just annoys me. My 6 year old likes to watch me play the game with you guys, and she can read quite well. If it continues, I will have no choice but to post my resignation. I just value raising my kid in an environment void of language like that.

If someone from the public is owning you...don't cuss them...recruit them. Congratulate them on playing well, and get them in our unit!

I think it would go a long way toward making this unit more respectable to the public, and in turn, we will have more people interested in joining. This is our goal.

Please, as a personal favor, respect my wishes here. I want to continue playing with you guys.

2nd Lt. A. Duck [82nd AB]

Last edited by Kentai on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lewinski

Respect is Key! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect is Key!   Respect is Key! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 am

Kentai wrote:
A courteous amount of respect should always be given no matter what! All lower ranks are to follow orders of higher ranks. All higher ranks still

need to respect lower ranks.
All pubbers shall be given the same level of respect. If there are any grievers, contact someone with admin to

handle the problem. Do not accuse others of hacking whatsoever. If you have a problem with someone you think is hacking, record a video and

contact the Chief Warrant Officer in his private message box with the video and problem described.

Fo sho!
Back to top Go down
DuckMan

Respect is Key! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect is Key!   Respect is Key! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 am

I would like to see a SERIOUS drop in the ammount of profanity used in voice chat as well as in team and open chat. I can handle the occasional drop of an F-bomb, or whatever....but it really would mean a lot to me to have this unit behave more like men.

The ability to use a cuss word does not define a man....the ability to use them, and the choice NOT TO....defines a man.

I especially don't like to see anyone cuss out a fellow unit member. It's childish, and really just annoys me. My 6 year old likes to watch me play the game with you guys, and she can read quite well. If it continues, I will have no choice but to post my resignation. I just value raising my kid in an environment void of language like that.

If someone from the public is owning you...don't cuss them...recruit them. Congratulate them on playing well, and get them in our unit!

I think it would go a long way toward making this unit more respectable to the public, and in turn, we will have more people interested in joining. This is our goal.

Please, as a personal favor, respect my wishes here. I want to continue playing with you guys.

2nd Lt. A. Duck [82nd AB]
Back to top Go down
Kentai
Chief Warrant Officer
Kentai

Respect is Key! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect is Key!   Respect is Key! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:29 pm

As soon as I am back, I am going to ride on peoples' asses for being disrespectful. Reading messages on how people treat each other is "enraging" me for the lack of a better word and it causes grief and other members to drop out. So expect harsh penalties from me in the future should it continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Respect is Key! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect is Key!   Respect is Key! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect is Key!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd Airborne :: The Barracks :: Unit Information and Roster-
Jump to: