82nd Airborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

82nd Airborne

Day of Defeat Source: Realism unit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J. Doriol Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J. Doriol

J. Doriol

J. Doriol Application Empty
PostSubject: J. Doriol Application   J. Doriol Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 am

First Name: Jeremy

Last Name: "Doriol" Wollmann (I don't use my last name because people almost never pronounce or spell it correctly)

Birth year: 1993

Steam Log on name: aldeiscool

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18585794

Time Zone: CST

Who Recruited You?: B. Sorrow

Do you Have a Working Microphone? (Greatly Encouraged): Yes

Will you comply with our weapon restrictions?: Yes

Will you comply with our tags and avatar standards?: Yes

Have you been in a realism unit before, if so, which ones, if not do you know what realism is?: Yes; 1st RB, 1st FJ, 3rd RB, 4th RB (co-lead), 795th MP, many others I've fogotten

Are You able of coming to at least 1 drill a week?: Yes

Will you show respect to everyone?: Yes

Why join us?: I like the unit so I want to be apart of it and help in any way I can

Other Information we should Know: I apologise in advance for the wall of text

I've played DoD for 2 years and DoD:s for 4. I've lead 3 different units which did relatively well. I set up their website, forums, sourcebans, hl stats, domain name, scripts, etc., so I have the experience required to become a tech. I also created their avatars and I can make distance/animated sprays so I have the experience required to become a quartermaster. I've been in about 10 different units and have held these two positions in most of them. I have also been an MP and enlistment officer in a few so I have the experience and judgement to become an MP or other disciplinary/paper pushing person.

The longest I've been in a single unit was 2 years in the 1st RB (lead by J. Gleason), and the other units for 4 months or so average, so I'm loyal. I like to help in whatever way I can because I have nothing better to do and it makes me feel relatively important.

Besides experience in DoD: I grew up in a nerdy family and used linux (red hat, debian, and gentoo mostly) for a good chunk of my computer life so I'm not a stranger to nerdy technical stuff. I've set up a few IRC and ventrilo channels as well as forums for guilds and clans in the past.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. In summation, I know a lot about computers and I like to be useful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/doriol

J. Doriol Application
Page 1 of 1