82nd Airborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

82nd Airborne

Day of Defeat Source: Realism unit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) Empty
PostSubject: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:17 pm

I have concluded many of my friends have been banned or complained by people of 'hacking' not true... the following i recomend to be unbanned.
Hales
Addaquate's [or how ever the fuck u spell it]
104th/6th member... hes cool he has done nothing wrong he is almost out of the 104th i sqear to god hes cool to play hes respectful and he doesnt work for the 104ths fail orders.

Please and thankyou
Back to top Go down
Kentai
Chief Warrant Officer
Kentai

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm

If you can please PM me their steam ids.
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Hello yet again, I am the leader of the league team "adequate".
If someone has any evidence of my team hacking in your server/pub I would like to see the demos please.
My steam account is nanology_101, you can also find me in our vent @ 38.99.180.65 port - 4508 pw - 2468.
Or just drop by sometime to hang out and pub! We are willing to help anyone that wants to get better @ dods, thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodscompnet.net/
Kentai
Chief Warrant Officer
Kentai

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

Can I get the steam IDs, I am trying to get them so I can unban, but without steam IDs, I cannot.
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 am

STEAM_0:1:35407763
STEAM_0:0:5824350

Thanks! I told many players about your server, I hope you see more traffic!
Back to top Go down
Kentai
Chief Warrant Officer
Kentai

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 am

Will be taken care of now, sorry for the troubles nano.
-has been taken care of, officially now unbanned
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 am

Banned again really?
Back to top Go down
Kentai
Chief Warrant Officer
Kentai

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Banned again, or did the unban not work? I'll try it again either way right now.

Can you give me the name of the person who banned them again if that is the case?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)   UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnBan the following please(Ken: Request fufilled)
Page 1 of 1