82nd Airborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

82nd Airborne

Day of Defeat Source: Realism unit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unit Skins

Go down 
+6
Pilon 82nd
DuckMan
Eichel
Nikolai
S. Perish
1st Sgt. E. Alderman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Is there any way you can put Unit skins on the server / like admin skins?
Back to top Go down
S. Perish

S. Perish

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes, there is a way to set skins for just admins, I haven't done it before myself, but i know people who have and also it shouldn't be too hard to learn. If you make the skins, plz upload them and post a link here, from there i shall find out how to and set them as our admin skins. There is one problem however, if i set the skins to trigger via a menu, it will get annoying as when we realism the round restarts and the menu pops up every new round. Therefore i will have to set it to automatically give the admins this skin. Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:32 pm

yes that is ok, ill get cracking on the skins as soon as possible, ill make some NCO skins and CO skins and even put the NCO or CO's name on it, and we can upload it to there steam ID so only when they log on they will have their personal skin and everyone can see it. i know how to do that but its going to be a while.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I can make HD skins for u
Back to top Go down
Eichel

Eichel

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Cross on the Helment and Face Camo And a beast BAR
Back to top Go down
DuckMan

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 am

As far as skins go, I would like the 2nd Lt. gold bar put on the back of the helmet, wicked, cruel looking camo face paint, and if you can, put the Lt. bar on my collar.

2nd Lt. A. Duck [82nd AB]
Back to top Go down
S. Perish

S. Perish

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:16 pm

okay, I have an idea on how to set them to steam ID's but i have no idea if it shall work, if i could get you to show me how Alderman that would be great. As for custom skins, if its not too much trouble, once you have made the basic skin and custom ones for these two, could i get you to make a custom female model for me?
Back to top Go down
1st Sgt. E. Alderman

1st Sgt. E. Alderman

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:28 pm

I am researching the Steam ID thing if I cant find a module for it I will create one and give it to you, I don't know Exactly how to do it yet but There is a possibility it will work.
Back to top Go down
Pilon 82nd

Pilon 82nd

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 pm

I want a camo suit with a whicked springfield in gold please ^^
Back to top Go down
C. Lu

C. Lu

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Can i have a green and black striped face paint and a helmet with M/Sgt in the front and C.Lu in the back?

Also our unit avatar somewhere printed in my uniform Very Happy

oh yea and a Bar gun somewhere on my uniform so it signifies my best gun! Very Happy

Last edited by C. Lu on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaw

Shaw

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Just from my past experience with trying to do this with my old unit, it would be best if you avoid putting ranks on skins since they will eventually change. So unless you have someone willing to consistently update everyone's skins then i'd personally recommend not putting your rank on a skin Razz
Back to top Go down
RyanAirborne

RyanAirborne

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Check it out   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 am

Go to gamebanana and they already have 82nd abskins for this unit made =) lol!
Back to top Go down
Pilon 82nd

Pilon 82nd

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:49 pm

I want this one for axis but is broken Sad
http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/87501
Back to top Go down
Pilon 82nd

Pilon 82nd

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm

I want a sax on my helmet to
Back to top Go down
Holt

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Your people make such silly requests you don't want Alderman to work to death if anything say something small. If you have time alderman can you make a Sax and a MG on my skin and only if you can if not don't bother to make me one i really don't care I don't even care if you put a tiny bit
Back to top Go down
RyanAirborne

RyanAirborne

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: hrhrtheh   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 pm

The one on gamebanana doesn't have ranks
Back to top Go down
RyanAirborne

RyanAirborne

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 am

w ww.gamebanana.com/skins/94954

Here is the link for the 82nd Airborne skins. No rank on them.
Back to top Go down
S. Perish

S. Perish

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:17 am

It really would be best to stick to one skin, for the reason that if we have to upload all the skins for separate people eventually will take AGES for pubbers and members to get into the server as they will have to download all our skins. Even with fast DL too many will get long. Also, the idea of player skins pretty much means you can skin the players, not the guns. If you guys want gun skins then Alderman would have to give them straight to you and not to the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unit Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Skins   Unit Skins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit Skins
Page 1 of 1